Payroll giving enables your employees to donate to REACT directly from their pay through your organisation’s payroll.
It’s a simple and easy way to help us with our fundraising, plus employees receive an immediate 33% tax rebate. For example, if an employee donates $15 to REACT through payroll giving, their take-home pay will reduce by only $10. As an employer, you can be eligible to offer this benefit to your staff if you lodge your monthly schedule and deduction form electronically with IRD.
Why choose REACT
• Making a difference to your local community
-foster develoment of creative practice in sustainable ways
-Support volunteer run education programmes
-Help provision of free workshops that bring colour to local events
How to sign up for payroll giving
1. Firstly you can only offer payroll giving to your employees if you electronically file your IRD employer monthly schedule and deduction form.
2. Then you need to register for payroll giving with the IRD.
3. As part of your registration with IRD you need to select REACT to be the recipient of your funds. To do this you will require the following information
• Our legal name: Rangiwahia Environmental Arts Centre Trust Incorporated
Charities commission number: CC47676 IRD
Donee number: 104-655-823
Our bank account number: 38-9010-0714411-00
Our bank/branch: kiwibank
4. Now you are signed up for Payroll giving for REACT through IRD any funds collected will be sent through to REACT
5. To get the most out of your Payroll giving, let us know that you have chosen to donate by emailing it through to us at email@example.com
More information from IRD -click here